Tuesday, December 13, 2011

The A - Z of Christmas - J & K

J  -  Christmas would not be Christmas, if not for JESUS, of course. That little baby born one morning.....come to the earth for a purpose. This is the main letter, standing for Jesus, of the whole alphabet, regarding Christmas.

J  -  Jingle Bells....not just the song Jingle Bells, but jingle bells. I have bells hanging on several doors throughout the Christmas season. Jingle bells to me, is joy, but ringing.

K  -  (this comes from Travis).....Kissing under the mistletoe....I have mistletoe hanging up in the kitchen, not sure if he and Heather have kissed under it or not yet. As for me....I will never tell   ;).

What are your J's and K's of Christmas??


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello there, just became alert to your blog through Google, and found
that it's truly informative. I'm gonna watch out for
brussels. I will be grateful if you continue this in future.
Lots of people will be benefited from your writing.
Cheers!

My weblog - wandering